Crash when reading metadata in windows build with Visual Studio

Derek Magee D.R.Magee at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 22:31:57 EST 2014

Hi Benjamin,

I don't think that's the issue this time as I never actually removed /OPT:REF from my CMAKE file, so it's in there and these functions still crash. A lot of the library works (opening, reading image data), just not the various metadata functions in combination. I don't think this is a new issue, as I had the same thing on an older version I had lying around.

Derek