Install advice?

Benjamin Gilbert bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 13 19:40:48 EST 2014

On 01/13/2014 07:15 PM, Mark Ungrin wrote:
> deepzoom now works, I get a nice image and can do all the zooming around etc

And I just figured out why you needed to call load_slide(): you're
running OpenSlide Python 0.4.0, not Git, and in 0.4.0 we don't call it
automatically.

> slidedeck fails with:
>
>> 136.159.176.124:44937] TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable

It wasn't clear from your earlier email: if you remove the _setup stuff
from deepzoom.wsgi, does slidedeck run correctly?

If not, re-add the _setup stuff, then remove the line that says
"@app.before_first_request" from slidedeck.py.