CZI: questions about openslide grids

SOUEDET Nicolas 215310 nicolas.souedet at cea.fr
Mon Dec 15 11:08:32 EST 2014

Hi,

I am trying to implement CZI format in openslide, but a particular aspect is really troublesome :
In CZI format, it is possible to have different tile dimensions for a single pyramid level.
That allows to manage scanned ROI accurately, but I do not know how to manage it using an existing openslide grid.
Moreover, openslide is built around this prerequisite that tiles of a same pyramid level have the same dimensions.
What do you recommend to deal with this issue ?

Best regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01D01883.19A831E0]