Openslide and CMS (Wordpress)

Alvaro Gonzalez agonzalez at kanteron.com
Sat Dec 6 15:02:09 EST 2014

Hi Maxim,

What do you want to achieve?

Have a viewer for pathology images you have already uploaded in your
webpage?
Allow anybody to upload pathology images and process them?

In the first case, you dont need any openslide integration, just use
OpenSlide once to convert initially the slides to DeepZoom or any format
supported by OpenSeadragon, and then put OpenSeaDragon on your webpage.

Thanks