Looking for Dicom-145 sample files

Alvaro Gonzalez agonzalez at kanteron.com
Tue Aug 5 04:51:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

I know it's interesting as a tool for migrating vendor specific patho
files to a DICOM standard PACS or VNA, where you can have only one
storage with all your standard images, well related to each other,
instead of a mess of different image servers.

It's also necessary to reduce lossy compression as much as possible.

Is, for example, openslide dzsave able to save jp2k images instead of jpeg?

Thanks