openslide-users Digest, Vol 51, Issue 4

John Stevenson-Hoare John.Stevenson-Hoare at ffei.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 04:22:39 EDT 2014

Thanks for the info regarding the clean. Unfortunately using the *nix copy command makes no difference to the result.

Here are the steps that I took once again just in case I did something incorrectly:

- Using my Windows Git Shell I ran 'git clone https://github.com/openslide/openslide' whilst at directory X (not in the same tree as the Windows build scripts).
- Using Cygwin64 Terminal (as Administrator) I ran 'mkdir override'
- 'cd override'
- 'cp -a X .'
- 'cd openslide'
- 'autoreconf -i'
- './build.sh -m64 clean openslide'
- and finally './build.sh -m64 bdist'

I have attached the 'config.log' file in case someone can make sense of it.

Thanks again for any light you can shed on this problem.

Message: 2