Problem building with substitute sources

Peter Holmdahl peter.holmdahl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:48:09 EDT 2014

Hi,
again the build is not my bag of tea, but judging from the error message
"file: `" I suspect that the script is interpreted wrong. A filename or
command to generate the filename is quoted with ` and ´. I think this might
show up when you try to use a script written for one shell used in another
(like when going from linux to cygwin) (but I'm on thin ice here :-)

I have no quick fix for that :-/

//Peter