Problem building with substitute sources

John Stevenson-Hoare John.Stevenson-Hoare at ffei.co.uk
Wed Apr 16 08:41:36 EDT 2014

Thanks Peter.

I tried ‘chmod –R u+rw *’ from the ‘override’ folder and this produced the same result. However trying ‘chmod –R u+x *’ got me a bit further. The build started but failed with the following error:

configure: creating ./config.status
.in'ig.status: error: cannot find input file: `
Failed: ./configure --host=${build_host} --build=${build_system} --prefix="$root" --disable-static --disable-dependency-tracking PKG_CONFIG=pkg-config PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR="${root}/lib/pkgconfig" PKG_CONFIG_PATH= CC="${build_host}-gcc -static-libgcc" CPPFLAGS="${cppflags} -I${root}/include" CFLAGS="${cflags}" CXXFLAGS="${cxxflags}" LDFLAGS="${ldflags} -L${root}/lib" "$@" (line 271)

Any ideas anyone?