Openslide + MATLAB

Mitko Veta mitko.veta at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:55:12 EDT 2013

Benjamin,

I forgot to ask one question.

When I compiled the MEX function against the nightly development builds
prior to openslide-win64-20131002-g8184aaf I encountered runtime errors. It
seems that it only works with the latest development builds and an older
version of Openslide that I compiled with MSVC++. I assume the source of
the errors is incompatibility between MSVC++ (which I use to compile the
MEX file) and MinGW. Did something change lately in the way the Windows
binaries are build?

Regards,

Mitko