Hamamatsu NDPI support added

Yves Sucaet sucaet at histogenex.com
Wed Oct 23 04:50:12 EDT 2013

Hi Benjamin,

Just for my understanding: multiple focal planes are different than
multiple (fluorescence) channels, right? Although conceptually they're
perhaps the same (just another dimension if you follow Zeiss
terminology/object model).

I'm in the process of acquiring IF-scans from Hamamatsu. Of course I'll
share them with you once I have them.

Yves