Hamamatsu NDPI support added

Alvaro Gonzalez agonzalez at kanteron.com
Tue Oct 22 10:40:45 EDT 2013

Hi Benjamin,

I've been testing NDPI support with one of the multiplane demo files
Hamamatsu sent me, and it's working perfectly fine, except for only
extracting one plane, of course. I've asked Hamamatsu for a good batch
of multiplane files to test it even more.

Is there any way (or plan on doing it) for extracting individual planes
apart from the first?

Thanks