exporting mrxs format into regular image formats

Yves Sucaet sucaet at histogenex.com
Wed Mar 27 05:53:40 EDT 2013

Hi Sheng,

>From what I've seen on our system: fluo MRXS-files are stored in MRXS file
format 2.0. OpenSlide only supports MRXS formats 2.2 and 1.9. Can you
check your slidedat.ini file and report back what version the MRXS-files
are stored in?

Yves

From:   Benjamin Gilbert <bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu>
To:     openslide-users at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Date:   27-03-13 04:11
Subject:        Re: exporting mrxs format into regular image formats
Sent by:
openslide-users-bounces+sucaet=histogenex.com at lists.andrew.cmu.edu

On 03/26/2013 08:40 PM, Sheng You wrote:
> for fluorescent images, the color of the exported images doesn't match
the
> original color. You can see these images from the link below.

OpenSlide currently doesn't support fluorescence imaging; it's somewhat
surprising that it even opened the slide.  It probably mapped the
fluorescence channels arbitrarily onto red, green, and blue.

WARNING: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, including privileged and/or health information.  It is for the sole use of the intended recipients. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, distribution, reproduction, use or retention of this email or the information in it, is strictly FORBIDDEN. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately (REPLY this e-mail) and permanently DELETE the related e-mail.  Please be aware that this email and replies to it may be monitored by the sender's company for quality assurance, policy compliance and/or security purposes.