Serving deepzoom tiles out of whole slide

PD Dr. M. Weihrauch martin.weihrauch at uni-koeln.de
Sat Apr 20 03:48:13 EDT 2013

Dear community:

What is the currently best way to serve deepzoom tiles out of whole
untiled slide-files, e. g. SVS? I have found the server-python-script
from Benjamin, but couldn't figure out how it works.

We have Windows-servers and would like to display the slides with
seadragon over the web. Where does the dzi-file come from and how can
you dynamically react to the client requests (e. g. "5/3_2.jpg")?

Thanks

Martin

--
Priv.-Doz. Dr. M. Weihrauch