Building openslide on Ubuntu 12.04

John Minnie jminnie at live.com
Mon Sep 3 18:29:16 EDT 2012

Mathieu,

Initially I could not find OpenJPEG in the Ubuntu package manager, which is
why I tried building it from source. However, after a little more refinement
of my search criteria in the package manager, I managed to find and install
OpenJPEG and I was able to build openslide without any further trouble.

Thanks,
John