NDPI format support in OpenSlide - are there any forecasts?

toto sugito toto_sugito_plg at yahoo.co.id
Sun Oct 7 19:56:41 EDT 2012

Hi,
This is explanation related my question. If I open Hamamatsu VMS file, I get 1 VMS file and some of image file (jpeg).

This different with NDPI file. I get only 1 NDPI file.
So, my question is how the planning about NDPI reader file ?
Are you want to extract the NDPI image, so we have 1 NDPI file and some of image extracted image (this is like Hamamatsu VMS file)? or
you have other plan ?

Thank you.
Best regards,

Toto