NDPI format and NDPITools

Alvaro Gonzalez agonzalez at kanteron.com
Mon Oct 1 13:32:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. We have certain relations with Hamamatsu Spain,
and in fact, we had the SDK with the dlls and all the NDAs relative to
it, but we don't develop actually any native software for Windows, so
our developers where helpless with that. Our server side is, mainly, Linux.

Supporting quite a bunch of scanners, by now, we're settled on a
vips/openslide + ndpitools combo and focused strongly on the PACS stack
waiting for something magical to happen on the ndpi support :P .

I'll contact you anyway and let this question open here for anybody to
admire ;)