MRXS 2.2 - test failures

Agelos Pappas agelos at smartcode.gr
Sun Nov 11 10:01:47 EST 2012

Hi again,

I just confirmed that the problem I am experiencing is not related to
the additions I did. I downloaded the x64 binaries from openslide.org
and the problem is still there. I can see corrupted images in MIRAX
files (both 1.9 and 2.2).
This means that there is either a bug in OpenSlide or in the provided
windows binaries or in the way I use OpenSlide in my application. I will
let you know if I find a definite way to reproduce the problem.

Regards
Pappas Agelos

P.S. we use OpenSlide in a mutithreaded environment