LEICA BigTIFF

Benjamin Gilbert bgilbert at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 22 16:15:09 EDT 2012

On 06/22/2012 02:03 AM, Agelos Pappas wrote:
> it would be great if you could add the libxml2 dependency for me.

You can pull from the libxml2 branch of
<https://github.com/bgilbert/openslide>.  I also updated CMake.

> I used Visual Studio 2010 for this, but I keep
> thinking that this is not the right choice. It doesn't even support C99.
> I might switch to Mingw or Pelles-C for this.

In the long term, I think mingw is the way to go for Windows.  But for
now we probably need to keep supporting MSVC, so sadly no C99 for us.
(This also means OpenSlide's C needs to be valid C++, preventing e.g.
implicit casts of void pointers.)