LEICA BigTIFF

Agelos Pappas agelos at smartcode.gr
Fri Jun 22 02:03:25 EDT 2012

Hi Benjamin,

it would be great if you could add the libxml2 dependency for me.
Afterwards I will follow the steps you suggested to add the new vendor
file in the project. I used Visual Studio 2010 for this, but I keep
thinking that this is not the right choice. It doesn't even support C99.
I might switch to Mingw or Pelles-C for this.

Regards
Agelos