LEICA BigTIFF

Agelos Pappas agelos at smartcode.gr
Thu Jun 21 12:34:33 EDT 2012

Hello Adam,

I have added a new vendor handler in my local copy of the project and
changed two files (openslide-private.h & openslide.c) to introduce the
new function in tiff_formats[] and in the header. Basically the new file
is just a copy of the generic tiff vendor file with only slight changes.
Can you guide me on how to commit these changes to the project? Should I
just attach the modified files in the list or should I use github?

Regards
Agelos