Meeting: DPA Visions 2012 in Baltimore (oct 28-31)

Yves Sucaet sucaet at histogenex.com
Wed Jul 18 03:44:44 EDT 2012

Dear list,

As we seem to have quite some momentum going for the OpenSlide project,
some of us thought it would be useful to organize an informal face to face
meeting for those interested, willing, and able.

The Digital Pathology Association (DPA) is organizing its Visions
conference in Baltimore later this year between Oct 28-31. This would be
an appropriate venue to organize our own 'satellite' meeting at, as it
would allow us to talk to various stakeholders (vendors as well as
end-users) and get new ideas for the future and direction of the OpenSlide
project. Profiling ourselves as a group at the conference would also allow
us to get more exposure to the community, as well as support.

Once we set on a date, we can set a location, and perhaps even contact the
DPA if it would be possible to still be included on the agenda as an
official satellite group meeting.

Who's interested in this? Who'd be able to attend the conference on join
these discussions?

Yves

PS:  Even if you're not able to physically be present; it's still
important to speak up if you're interested, since we may be able to set up
a videolink for those off-site at the time.
--
WARNING: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, including privileged and/or health information.  It is for the sole use of the intended recipients. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, distribution, reproduction, use or retention of this email or the information in it, is strictly FORBIDDEN. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately (REPLY this e-mail) and permanently DELETE the related e-mail.  Please be aware that this email and replies to it may be monitored by the sender's company for quality assurance, policy compliance and/or security purposes.