Opinions regarding MIRAX data file contents

John Minnie jminnie at live.com
Sun Aug 19 20:52:52 EDT 2012

Thanks Benjamin. After posting my initial message, I actually also noticed
the XMLInfo section in the ini file, so I agree, there does appear to be a
specific section to which this data applies and is likely unrelated to the
position file.

I will have a look at the latest parse-mirax.py.

Regards and thanks,
John