Fwd: openslide

Adam Goode adam at spicenitz.org
Thu Sep 29 15:19:51 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Villalon, Elena <villalel at umdnj.edu>
Date: Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 16:58
Subject: openslide
To: Adam Goode <adam at spicenitz.org>,
"openslide-users-bounces+villalel=umdnj.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu"
<openslide-users-bounces+villalel=umdnj.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>

Hello Adam, I am trying to generate the windows dll files for
openslide as the one you have in the website are pretty old. Somebody
in my group has tried it before with no success. I am working with
MinGW compiler for windows and CMake.  You need to provide some
libraries include files as TIFF_INCLUDE_DIR, JPEG_INCLUDE_DIR,
OPENJPEG_INCLUDE_DIR, ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR, which I assume are the header
files or *.h files. The corresponding libraries TIFF_LIBRARY,
JPEG_LIBRARY, OPENJPEG_LIBRARY, ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR, I am using the dll
files you provide in the website.  Then you have to fill certain
fields for GTK2 for include directories (e.g. GTK2_GLIB_INCLUDE_DIR),
configuration directories as (e.g. GTK2_GLIBCONFIG_INCLUDE_DIR) and
the libraries as (e.g. GTK2_GLIB_LIBRARY).  I have download some C
code as OPenCV and gtk+-bundle_2.22.1_win32 but I am not so sure  if
those are the packages I need to fill those fields in the CMake GUI,
my source directory is openslide-3.2.4. I will appreciate any help.

Regards

Elena