Lots of black around MIRAX slides

Adam Goode adam at spicenitz.org
Tue May 10 21:21:15 EDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

This is a problem, I agree. There should be a way to get the actual
bounding box of the image, unfortunately no such way currently exists.

It may be the case that we are failing to read some new feature of
MIRAX. Is it possible for you to attach your SLIDEDAT.INI file to this
thread? If you need to remove identifying information first, please do
so by replacing with XXXX or such.

Thanks,

Adam