images

Villalon, Elena villalel at umdnj.edu
Tue May 10 14:05:31 EDT 2011

Hello Adam, I believe that the C source code that is downloadable from the website is for Linux; somebody in my group said that it has function calls for the Linux environmnet.  Can we get the Windows C-language source code version of the OpenSlide so we can generate windows 64 and 32 bits libraries?. Cheers
Elena