Null exception pointer error initializing PathFind gui

Peter Cooper petercooper at pgctesting001.com
Sat Jan 8 16:30:32 EST 2011

I am running PathFind with the opendiamond-java code, without using the
diamond server built from opendiamond-5.3.0. I am getting the following
errors when bringing up the gui:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.util.Arrays$ArrayList.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.Arrays.asList(Unknown Source)
    at
edu.cmu.cs.diamond.pathfind.QueryPanel.populateMacroListModel(QueryPanel.java:351)
    at edu.cmu.cs.diamond.pathfind.QueryPanel.<init>(QueryPanel.java:211)
    at
edu.cmu.cs.diamond.pathfind.PathFindFrame.<init>(PathFindFrame.java:206)
    at
edu.cmu.cs.diamond.pathfind.main.PathFindSQL$1.run(PathFindSQL.java:89)

which is generated from the QueryPanel class. In other applications, I have
only gotten this error when an array is empty. In this case, my macro
library and plugin libraries exist and have subsets of the standard ImageJ
macros and other plugins. I am wondering if there is a property file or some
configuration file with macro and plugin names I have not specified.