Openslide NDPI format Support

TAE WOOK OH taewooko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:10:29 EDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

I have a quick question about NDPI format supporting by Openslide.

It seems that NDPI does not supported yet when I check the openslide web
site.

Do you have a plan to support ndpi format in the near future ?

Does anybody develop this format ? or

it would be great if you know some other API that enables to handle ndpi
format.

Currently, we have a lot of svs image files.

But, we are supposed to have tremendous ndpi images in the future.

So, it would be great if openslide support ndpi format in the near future.

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Thanks,
Steve Oh

Tae Wook (Steve) Oh