Reading MIRAX slides

Adam Goode adam at spicenitz.org
Wed Apr 20 21:50:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

Does openslide-show-properties give an error message? You need to run
it on the .mrxs file, which should be in the directory above where
your files are.

If you do not have an mrxs file, try this:

1. Make sure the directory with the data files for the slide doesn't
contain any other files.
2. Create an empty file that has the name of the directory with .mrxs appended.
3. Put that file next to the directory.
4. Try OpenSlide on the mrxs file.

Example:

Directory with slidedat.ini and other files is called "slide001".
Make a file called slide001.mrxs.
Put slide001.mrxs in the same place as the slide001 directory.

Adam