openslidejava

Alexander Schmitz alex.schmitz2 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 11 08:15:15 EDT 2011

hello,

i want to try out the functionality of openslide via the openslidejava interface. the goal is to work with aperio svs files in java. i read that the openslide library is able to read this format. unfortunately i couldn't find a 64 bit version of the openslidejava.dll. when i try using the packages of openslidejava (simply the demo program) with reference to a 32 bit openslidejava.dll version in netbeans IDE 6.9.1 it gives me the error:

...\openslidejava.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1803)
        at jai.src.edu.cmu.cs.openslide.OpenSlideJNI.<clinit>(OpenSlideJNI.java:29)
        at jai.src.edu.cmu.cs.openslide.OpenSlide.fileIsValid(OpenSlide.java:76)
        at jai.src.edu.cmu.cs.openslide.TestCLI.main(TestCLI.java:51)

which is kind of logic ;) can anyone help me with this problem? is there a way to get a 64 bit dll of openslidejava ?

thanks very much :)

alex