Code formatting rules

Hauke Heibel hauke.heibel at googlemail.com
Tue May 11 14:53:53 EDT 2010

Hi Adam,

I just wanted to ask regarding coding conventions and formatting.

- do you prefer tabs or white spaces? currently it is mixed within your code.
- in case you indent with white spaces, what is your indent depth? 2
or 4? or maybe 3?

Here is what I've recognized so far. Pointer declarations are attached
to the variable name. You seem to prefer declaring struct variables
explicitly as opposed to using typedefs. And opening curly braces stay
in the line of the declaration/definition.

Well, that is not much. I was just curious and I don't want to
reformat code and make you feel uncomfortable reading it...

- Hauke