msvc / cmake branch merged

Hauke Heibel hauke.heibel at googlemail.com
Tue May 11 14:46:16 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 6:31 PM, Adam Goode <agoode at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:
> I just merged all the cmake stuff in to master. I took out the goto
> scoping, I don't think that it is necessary on gcc 4, but it can go back
> if necessary.
>
> Hauke, please try out the branch and let me know if there are any
> issues. It's good to get this all merged.

Great. It works on VS 2010 but it does not under Cygwin with c++
version 4.4.1. It is probably possible to force CMake to compile the
code as C99 code but without special care it does not work.

If you want to, I can easily configure CMake such that it passes the
same compiler flags you have defined in configure.ac -- no problem at
all.

I once again merged the cmake_integration branch and reintroduced the
changes that are required in order to compile with c++ 4.4.1.

- Hauke