msvc branch

Adam Goode agoode at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu May 6 12:21:36 EDT 2010

Hi Hauke,

I made a few changes to your code to make things work again on gcc on
Linux. Can you try it out? It's in the "msvc" branch.

I think I may have broken fill_input_buffer in the JPEG backend again,
but I seem to remember that particular function changing its signature
between libjpeg versions. I suspect the cast you had originally won't be
correct in all cases, so it might need fancier macros to fix.

I haven't gone through all your changes yet, especially your goto scope
stuff, but things are looking promising. I don't have much time right
now, but hope to get things fully integrated eventually.

Thanks,

Adam