openslide on windows

Adam Goode agoode at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 16 14:08:28 EDT 2010

On 02/22/2010 09:38 AM, Nikolas S wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm developing a multi platform console application using Openslide.
> Although I've built the library on linux, I haven't figured out how to
> built it on windows. Do you know how to do this?

Hi,

The library should be buildable using mingw32. I personally use the
mingw32 cross-compiler on Fedora, but it may be possible that it can be
built on Debian as well. I do not know how easy it would be to build on
Windows using mingw32, but it should certainly be possible. I definitely
do not know how to build it using Visual C++.

Adam