Implementing Openslide, Openslide-Java, and PathFind on Windows XP and Cygwin

Peter Cooper petercooper at pgctesting001.com
Thu Dec 9 15:47:21 EST 2010

I am attempting to implement Openslide, Openslide-Java, and PathFind on a
Windows XP system, using Cygwin. This is proving to be a daunting task, eg,
CMake had a script with carriage returns embedded that had to be cleansed
with TR. I am hoping to set up an installation manual,or at least some
documentation so that clinical research types don't have to start from
ground zero. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. My applications
are molecular diagnostics, eg ERBB2, or 1p19q, as well as morphometric
analysis, via ImageJ, of kidney biopsies.