Color-/Lineshifts under Windows?

Adam Goode agoode at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Aug 13 15:56:08 EDT 2010

On 08/11/2010 10:54 AM, Hauke Heibel wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> we finished digesting the last e-mail. Marco and me have verified and
> understood all your findings regarding how tiles are stored in JPEGs
> and the information regarding overlaps.

Hi Hauke and Marco,

I really like that you've done such a thorough analysis. I'm still
looking through things here and thinking about the background color
stuff too.

Did you try looking to make sure new artifacts do not appear at
different zoom levels with this code change?

Also, I think it would be useful to check in your matlab code into the
misc/ directory. It may be useful for debugging things in the future.

Thanks,

Adam