Color-/Lineshifts under Windows?

Marco Feuerstein feuerste at cs.tum.edu
Wed Aug 11 18:28:34 EDT 2010

There is more to digest, at least for me :)
I haven't looked much into the C code yet, but do you think in order to get rid of this gray border Hauke was talking about it would help to include rgb from fill_rgb (KEY_IMAGE_FILL_COLOR_BGR) somehow when using CAIRO_OPERATOR_SATURATE for blending all tiles together?
Marco