How to find mailbox name from id

Ismaël Tanguy ismael.tanguy at univ-brest.fr
Mon Sep 14 05:43:03 EDT 2020

Hello,

cyrus-imapd-3.0.7-16.el8.src.rpm installed on Centos 8.2

An user fails to receive an email from  a mailing list of 1000 subscribers.
 From SMTP server, I found the uid of the mail and look for it in the
IMAP store logs.

While the delivery is OK for the most part, I found 5 mistakes :

# grep 280aa530-f9a0-c1fd-b100-51201aa6b2fc /var/log/maillog | grep -v
Delivered

dupelim: eliminated duplicate message to i21mdycbfokfu8yq6jul3hvt id
<280aa530-f9a0-c1fd-b100-51201aa6b2fc>
dupelim: eliminated duplicate message to gpcnws97fd5kke9ywveu8ms5
dupelim: eliminated duplicate message to izl2yz009e4dr9q0fnq4fls0
dupelim: eliminated duplicate message to e4l4zysb2f14o3ins52g2nb1
dupelim: eliminated duplicate message to ziaim4ec3kh0sxwf1angvq21
dupelim: eliminated duplicate message to 74zgw35o41swdp4aixmo7b8f
dupelim: eliminated duplicate message to iualfalhbrp0lq3mk37uxnx9

With the mailbox name of this user, it's easy to found the Unique ID of
the mailbox :
$ mbexamine user.e22005103

  Mailbox ACL: e22005103        lrswipkxtecdan
   Unique ID: 74zgw35o41swdp4aixmo7b8f

Then, I would like to know the mailbox names corresponding to the uids
reported in the logs.
How can I do it?
Is there any commands?

For the problem of eliminating duplicate message, singleinstancestore is
activated on cyrus-imapd.
Do you think the problem is coming from this parameter?

Thank you,

Ismaël Tanguy
Université de Bretagne Occidentale
Brest - France