OutLook support

Deborah Pickett debbiep at polyfoam.com.au
Tue Sep 8 02:01:43 EDT 2020

Hi Andrea,

> What I found really annoying is "non-read" receipts.

Ouch, I did not know about this!  I will file it away in case it ever bites me.

> > Rarely, Outlook will decide that a folder is local-only
> > [...]
> Does it at least shows the folder is local?
> Then I could train the users to stop using it and call me.

Haha, no, no one notices until (if you're lucky) someone else who sees
the same folder in a shared account notices they can't see It, or (if you're not)
the computer housing these unexpected local folders dies, and then
you discover that the messages have been absent for months.