LMTP said: 550-Mailbox unknown or you do not have authorization to see it

Ezsra McDonald ezsra.mcdonald at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:49:20 EDT 2020

Albert,
Thank you for your response.

LDAP is only used for the Postfix/Imap servers. We do not configure Pam  to
use LDAP. We are using saslauthd.

I wonder if there is a way to test LMTP manually to verify LMTP can see the
imap accounts? I have not done much with LMTP because it always worked for
us in the past.

ldapsearch, testsaslauthd and imtest all tested successfully.

I deleted and recreated my test user's imap account
cm user.testuser
sam user.testuser testuser write
sq user.testuser 1000000

-Ez