Remove ANNOTATE-EXPERIMENT-1

Marco falon at ruparpiemonte.it
Wed May 20 03:18:46 EDT 2020

Il 19/05/2020 13:44, Ken Murchison ha scritto:
> You should be able to set
>
> implicit_owner_rights: lkxa

I tried. It doesn't change the behavior. I'm not sure why. Maybe because
the manual says "When a mailbox is created, its ACL starts off with a
copy of the ACL of its closest parent mailbox. When a user is created,
the ACL on the user’s INBOX starts off with a single entry granting *all
rights* to the user."

So a newly created root INBOX mailbox always grants all rights to the
user, I suppose.

It seems there is no way to configure the default initial ACL for a new
INBOX mailbox.

Kind Regards
Marco