Remove ANNOTATE-EXPERIMENT-1

Ken Murchison murch at fastmail.com
Tue May 19 07:44:31 EDT 2020

You should be able to set

implicit_owner_rights: lkxa

Keep in mind that rights are inherited from their parents, so you will
have to change existing mailboxes using SETACL, or by shutting down
Cyrus, dumping mailboxes.db to a test file, editing the entries and then
undumping the database.  If you've never done the latter, I WOULD NOT
recommend doing it without first making a backup copy of mailboxes.db.

On 5/19/20 3:20 AM, Marco wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  is there a way to remove by default the "n" ACL from newly created
> mailboxes?
>
> When I "GETACL" I would like to see "lrswipkxtecda" only.
>
> I tried with
>
>     suppress_capabilities: ANNOTATE-EXPERIMENT-1
>
> but it's not sufficient.
>

> I would like to remove the "n" ACL because some of our softwares used
> to Cyrus 2.4 now claim about an unknown ACL.
>
> Thank you very much
> Kind Regards
>
> --
>     Marco