Questions about user mode sync_client (move mailboxes from one server to another) and mailbox moving from partition (moving from partition in same server, renaming) lock

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Fri May 24 03:18:56 EDT 2019

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks a lot for your comments. But that, anyway, won't assure no
mailbox access would exist in the middle of the rename...

I think there should not be problems due that the function
mboxlist_renamemailbox() does a mailbox_open_iwl() which finally checks
if the mailbox is locked and then locks it. Anyway, if none of the gurus
of Cyrus sais it... I would read more deeply the code (for ensuring) and
will do some checks in testing env....

Thanks a lot Sebastian :)

Cheers