Folder subscription issue

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Sun Jul 14 22:06:26 EDT 2019

I think they said 3.0.8, which is not the latest 3.0, but I also don't think anything about replication/subscriptions/etc has changed since then, so it might as well be

It would also be very interesting to know whether the master and replica definitely both have the same value for "unixhierarchysep". I don't think it should matter? But maybe there's a bug hiding there that's making it matter.