Xapian searches in Cyrus 3.0

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Thu Jan 3 14:05:16 EST 2019

Sorry, but no. You are right that the *indexes* are generated properly when
you sync, but I was talking about *conversationsdb*. That is *not* updated
when syncing from 2.4 to 3.0. You need ro run ctl_conversationsdb for each
user, otherwise Xapian won't find any messages.

ctl_conversationsdb -z USER
ctl_conversationsdb -b USER

--
Sebastian Hagedorn - Weyertal 121, Zimmer 2.02
Regionales Rechenzentrum (RRZK)