Best way to auth cyrus 3.x to an AD domain setup

Lars Schimmer l.schimmer at cgv.tugraz.at
Mon Feb 25 05:45:42 EST 2019

Hi

Ok, after sasldb2 file is not good anymore, I want to ask user passwords
from our AD Domain setup.

I had a short search and I did find several methosd to let cyrus3 ask
for users/pwasswords from a AD server, but all are kinda old.

E.g. using krb5 service principle in win server 2008, or just using LDAp
against the server.

What is the preferred, easy to use method nowadays, any docs available?

Or how do I use sasl to save passwords encrypted with hash on local
harddrive?

Thank you.

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer at cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723