Question about conversationsdb

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea egoitz at sarenet.es
Fri Feb 8 08:58:17 EST 2019

In the replica I assume sync_log should be off. But If I enable there
sync_log_unsuppressable_channels: squatter then I assume all Xapian
searches needing elements would be generated when the slave received
data from the master?. Even when the slave starts empty?.

Thanks mates :)

---

EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
Departamento de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
egoitz at sarenet.es
www.sarenet.es [1]
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario
hacerlo.

El 08-02-2019 14:46, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea escribió:

> Hi!,
>
> One little question. If I wanted to upgrade a Cyrus server older then 3.0 but greater than 2.3 (so replication is compatible) the conversations database would be created automatically in the slave if I used an empty slave 3.0 and I replicated the whole content there from the master running 2.4 for instance (and then no Xapian searches or conversations for instance)?.
>
> Thanks a lot for your time :)
>
> Cheers!
>
> --
>
> EGOITZ AURREKOETXEA
> Departamento de sistemas
> 944 209 470
> Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
> 48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
> egoitz at sarenet.es
> www.sarenet.es [1]
> Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.
> ----
> To Unsubscribe:

Links:
------