Fatal error: Exists wrong 513 512 483 17057

Daniel Bareiro daniel-listas at gmx.net
Sun Feb 3 16:43:34 EST 2019

Hi, Bron. Thanks for your reply.

On 3/2/19 08:33, Bron Gondwana wrote:

> Wow. A reconstruct should fix that. What version are you running?

I tried using 'reconstruct' as you suggested and this was the result:

----------
# /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/reconstruct -r user.admin
user.admin
user.admin.Backups
user.admin.Drafts
user.admin.Sent
user.admin.TareasCron: record corrupted 13 (maybe uid 9836)
user.admin.TareasCron: Mailbox format corruption detected Failed to
reconstruct mailbox
user.admin.Trash

Just 'TasksCron' is the folder that I can not open. What do you suggest
to do in this case?

I'm using Cyrus 2.5.10-3 on Debian Stretch. A few days ago I upgraded
the entire operating system with Debian Jessie and Cyrus 2.4.17.

Kind regards,
Daniel