LDAP auth and ptloader

ellie timoney ellie at fastmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:03:25 EDT 2019

Hi Sven,

I don't know much about running it in a production capacity, but our test suite sets up the following for LDAP pts:

imapd.conf:
 ptloader_sock: /path/to/some/socket
 auth_mech: pts
 pts_module: ldap

cyrus.conf:
 SERVICES {
 ptloader cmd="ptloader" listen="/path/to/some/socket"
 }

Does this get you going?

Cheers,

ellie