cyradm | Duplicate specification

Ismaël Tanguy ismael.tanguy at univ-brest.fr
Wed Apr 24 15:43:12 EDT 2019

Hello,

I've got this error after connecting to cyrus with cyradm (as root or
cyrus user):

# cyradm -u cyrus localhost
Variable "$cyrref" will not stay shared at /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/Cyrus/IMAP/Shell.pm line 724.
Variable "$lfh" will not stay shared at /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/Cyrus/IMAP/Shell.pm line 726.
Duplicate specification "server|s=s" for option "s"

I can make operation on mailbox (lam, sam, xfer, ..), everything seems
to work fine but I'm not confident to put that in production..

Cyrus version is 3.08 installed with rpm on Centos7.

I've build the rpms, so maybe I've made mistake at this step.

cyrus was build like that :

# cyr_buildinfo
{
   "component": {