LDAP auth and ptloader

Willem Offermans Willem at Offermans.Rompen.nl
Tue Apr 23 07:43:04 EDT 2019

Dear Cyrus Friends and Sven,

I don’t know if this is of any help.

I have setup saslauthd to do LDAP authentication of Cyrus.

Now I’m at this point. I know this is off-topic:

LDAP is a database and not developed to do authentication.
Radius is developed to do AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting).
Radius can do authentication in many different ways with many different databases.
Is it possible to do authentication with radius, for example freeradius?

Wiel Offermans